The Andersen Clan

Saturday, December 15, 2012

A new little guy joins the family :)

Say hello to my newest nephew Jace Lane Holiday
He was born at 4:47pm, 5 lbs 15 oz, 18 3/4 in. He's strong, healthy, loud, and sooo beautiful. It kinda bugs me that I am not there because since Jill and Steve used to live here I was very spoiled with getting to see them and Addi all the time. Me and Addi were best friends and I feel like she is now forgetting me. I hate this whole things how families seem to live so far away from everyone. Adulthood sucks for that reason! Now I feel like my little Jace won't get to know me like Addi did. O well huh you grow up and move on but he is so beautiful. Let me brag about my sister for a while now. She has been so strong for so long, when she had Addi she had problems where her organs started shutting down causing her to have her baby 4 months early! Scary. Yeah well the doctor said she should be find the second time around and she was fine until one day she got a blood clot. Well she said she got it from my bed but that's a lie but since that day her blood pressure was crazy and she had to give herself shots and still does I think. Anyways she had to got a checkup every other day. On 12/12/12 she went in and the doctor said her blood pressure was high and that he wasn't going to make her be pregnant anymore. So they scheduled to do a C-section at 4:30 that day. I thought she was joking because that is what Jillian does best. I asked Steve if it were true and he said if not she was playing a mean joke because he was running around like crazy at work trying to get things done. So then he got there and here came beautiful little Jace I think his fingers are so long so he is going to be a good basketball player also he is kinda long so maybe he will be tall. But I love this little guy so much and can't wait to meet him which I don't even know when that will be but I hope soon! I am so happy for them and there cute little family and to be an auntie again!

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh this is soo sweet Shay! I had Addi 2 months early not 4 :) that'd be nuts. Jace will know you and love you I'm sure of it. Addi will never forget you. You two are two peas in a pod for sure. Heavenly Father was like you did a good job raising Shayla i'll send you her minion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her minion is correct I love my Addi bear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha oh hell two shaylas running around together that's scary! I cant wait to meet little jace either! He its so cute!

    ReplyDelete